- Two teams, consisting of a minimum of two players each, compete.
- Each team will stay in their designated lane for the whole game.
- Players keep their own scores
- Once each player tosses all 4 bags, calculate the score, then the players on the opposite side will toss
- In general, 3 players from each team will be at each cornhole board
- Overhand throwing is prohibited (only underhanded tosses count)
- Failure to throw underhand can result in an automatic forfeit and removal from the league
- Players must throw from behind the "foul line"
- Players must have both feet planted behind the front end of the board (opposite the hole)
- Please alert Happy Hour Sports and Social at least 24 hours prior to a forfeit
- Games will run for 1 hour and a minimum of 3 games (first 3 will be counted to your score win/lose for the game)
- Any player can toss at any time during the game or decide not to toss at
- 0 pt. = If the bag hits the ground first or it does not stay on the board
- 1 pt. = bag that lands and stays on the board (no part of the bag can be touching the ground)
- 3pts = bag tossed directly into the board hole, slides up the board and falls into the hole, is knocked in
- The game is won when a team reaches 21 points (no win by 2 or overtime - simply first to 21 pts.)
- “Cancellation” scoring is required (Example: team 1 has all 4 bags on the board, team 2 has 2 bags on the board. Team 1 = 4 points, Team 2 = 2 points, bags "cancel" out, final score Team 1 = 2 points)
- The score, total games won per team, will be reported to the onsight official (Example: game 1 = 21-18, game 2 = 21-15, and game 3 = 17-21. Score 2-1)